Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday Round Up #2




Sleeping arrangements with all my cushions | Denby mug brought from Oxfam for 99p | Finally got bored and cut in a full fringe |


This week I've been really rubbish with taking photos which is why I only have a few for this week! I've been very busy working, charity shop shopping, making cushions, trying new recipes and cutting my own hair - I'll go into more detail with some of those in later blog posts.

Regarding my hair, you may or may not know that I've been battling the full fringe/no fringe dilemma for the past few years. I'd finally grown out my full fringe completely when I realised that now my hair was extremely boring - nothing that can't be fixed with a box of hair dye and some scissors. And that;s exactly what I did - bought a dark brown hair dye and chopping the beloved full fringe back in. I'm sure I'll get very frustrated with the freshly cut fringe within a few days but for now I'm very glad to have it back in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment