Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday Round Up #1

As I mentioned in this post, I'm attempting to take a photo a day for 2013, so for this Sunday's round up I'll use the photos that I've taken this week:




Remastered skirt | Lumberjack shirt | A very full Filofax | Freshly planted amaryllis | Volunteering at Forever Manchester | Lazy day 

This week has been so busy, with work, volunteering and planning which is why today I spent the entire day in bed on my iPad - a well deserved rest I think. And just in case you noticed that Saturday is missing, that's because I was working all day and was so tired by the time that I got home that I forgot to take a photo.

Today I found an app for my iPad, Sketchbook Express, which is perfect for adding text and handwriting to pictures (as you can see from the photos) and it's free - can't really go wrong! 

It's my birthday tomorrow so I'll be spending the day spoiling myself with both food and shopping to try to forget that I'll no longer be a teenager. Even though it's a shock that I'm going to be 20, I do think I've grown up a fair bit over the last year (how cliché). 

See you on the other side!







No comments:

Post a Comment