Friday 8 February 2013

A quick outfit post & RAK Week.






















I'm so glad that I've finally got to wear this skirt! I bought it about 4 months ago and have never found anything to wear with it. That was until my birthday shopping spree when I picked up this dip-dye style top from Topshop and it so happens that it goes with the Primark skirt! Success!

In other news, I spent the morning at Forever Manchester being productive, composing Facebook posts and writing about Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Week. RAK Week starts this Monday and is actually quite a sweet, straight forward idea - an entire week of random acts of kindness.

So I've decided to have a go at RAK Week and although most of my acts of kindness will be small, here are a few ideas for slightly bigger acts:




Cheesy I know, but doing something like one of those examples can make you feel good, and we did learn from Phoebe in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. that there is no such thing as a selfless act - we all take pleasure in doing something good! So if not for other people, do it for yourselves and spread the loveeee.

Enough of the cheeseball blog post now, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment