Thursday 6 September 2012

Standard Introductions.

I've tried blogging so many times and failed due to lack of time, getting bored etc. but thought I'd give this yet another go, a fresh start on a new platform. The main reason for me doing this is so that I can get my thoughts down, I don't particularly intend for this to be read by anyone.

So as a quick introduction, here are 10 things that you may (or not) want to know:

#1 - I'm 19 and dreading turning 20 in February.
#2 - I'm from Sheffield which I love almost as Manchester.
#3 - I can play multiple instruments but tend to stick to the piano.
#4 - I have a tattoo of a fox on my ribs, which is my mother's maiden name, as the line of Fox's has died out due to too many girls!
#5 - I'm only a shorty, 5"3 and no sign of getting any taller.
#6 - I could eat curry forever which is possible as I'll be living right by a mile of curry shops this year.
#7 - I have the best group of friends anyone could ask for.
#8 - I'd quite like to work in digital marketing when I've finished my degree, but who knows how I'll feel in another year or so!
#9 - I tend to get completely obsessed with something for a while then one day wake up completely uninterested.
#10 - I am perpetually tired.

I think that'll do for the introductions - now that I've got that out of the way I can start the proper blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment